Saturday, July 28, 2012

The M Lady Tapes

Many of the people who have reached my site have used the search words “M Lady Tapes”.  I will make some brief notes here about what they are and some information about them.  This is not a subject I find that interesting myself, so I won’t go into that much detail about it.   Serial killers Leonard Lake and his accomplice Charles Ng in California tortured, raped and murdered a number of women up at their cabin where they lived.  Some of the sexual abuse and torture was captured on video.  I have seen some clips from these tapes which appear in the documentary Snuff: A Documentary About Killing on Camera which I reviewed on here.  Apparently, this M Lady Tape footage is in some form available on-line but I have never had enough curiosity about it to try and get a hold of the footage.   This footage doesn’t constitute snuff footage because there’s no evidence they made the tapes for purpose of profit, a vital element in the definition of snuff.  The Luka Magnotta video which surfaced more recently is not authentic snuff footage for much the same reason.  Yeah, these M Lady Tapes are real unfortunately, and supposedly you can get a hold of them.   I can’t imagine why you  would want to, but apparently they’re around. 

1 comment:

  1. this is stupid, why bother degrading your own interest in this video if youre just going to post narratives saying your own interest is nil, no life much or what?

    ReplyDelete