Saturday, April 23, 2011

Whittle-Utter Catastrophe

Some of you may recall my blog on www.Pollystaffle.com the Wacky World of William Wheaton, which is no longer running. There was a whole bit about a filmmaker named Jonathan Whittle-Utter, whose films I reviewed who wrote in about it: 

Here are the old entrees here. 






This is the second of two very strange e-mails I've got from Whittle-Utter.  


Hi William -

Just read your review of Tale of the Tribe. Does attacking me in public make you hard or what?

I'm tempted to respond to the review - or to the questions about "personal crisis" you raised in your last message, but you would probably just post the letter on the internet and cite it as further evidence of my 'mental instability.'

You're right, there's not much satire in Tale of the Tribe - and from what I know of you, I'm not surprised you hate it. The Fall, on the other hand, was overflowing with satire, all of which apparently went over your head. It doesn't seem like you got even the basic idea behind either film, and I'm not sure why you're torturing yourself by watching them. It's like sitting down to do calculus when you don't know algebra.

It's a thousand times easier to destroy than to create, buddy.

Jonathan
As you can see, by sending cryptic and hostile e-mails to a reviewer, Whittle-Utter makes an excellent case for the state of his own mental stability.  Of course I post anything he sends in on-line, what does he think?  I also keep records of anything he sends for legal purposes, i.e. to take to the police in case he becomes a real stalking type issue. 


Anyway, 

Here's a link to a video I did where a sock puppet gives a detailed analysis of his work:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDWAnv0zm-o
He's involved with the human potential movement. You can look that up if for some strange reason you care.  






No comments:

Post a Comment