Friday, July 15, 2011

Video Review: Lady Blue (Anime 1996) Japanese Tentacle Hentai...

There are without question two topics I’ve written about on here that have attracted the most attention on here. In different ways I find it is sort of disappointing that they are the two topics that they are. The first topic of interest has been my review of the poor music project Their Only Dreams by David Lyudmirsky. I have no idea why anyone would want to even read about how bad that thing is. The other one was a review that dealt with their being almost a subgenre of very graphic horror films involving rape and in many cases impregnation by monsters and aliens during the 1980’s. Mercifully, David Lyudmirsky only has so much music available on-line. However, I think with the topic of films with graphic images of women being raped by monsters I only have barely skimmed the surface having ignored the nation of Japan. Quite an oversight, as it turns out.
Apparently, there’s an entire genre of Japanese animation with graphic sexual content named “hentai” and there is a subgenre of it if you can believe it called “tentacle hentai” which involving rape by monsters with tentacles. Of course the rape victims actually become excited by the rape. I found a store in Philadelphia that sells this material and found one, namely one called Lady Blue.
The plotline of Lady Blue is actually quite intricate and difficult to follow. It involves demons and ninja clans. I’m not going to write out cliff notes or a plot synopsis on it. For those of you who have sexual fantasies about animated characters being raped by monsters with tentacles I can assure with great certainty that you will get plenty of what you want from this video. Women raped by monsters with tentacles, women turning into demons with vaginas with teeth, a female vampire type creature that sucks the life out of women by performing oral sex on them. There’s a female werewolf type thing in there. It all pretty much revolves around women being raped by a creature with tentacles. There some pretty ridiculous electronic music in the background of this film. So if you like tentacle rape with some cheesy Casio synth in the background, this is absolutely the film for you. It’s fairly heavy on the violence as well. “Deep in your heart you want me to violate you” is a line from the dialogue. I think that is essential to the fantasy, although I’m not sure why the idiom is animation, and why the specific fetish for tentacles seems to dominate.
Not surprisingly given the sketchiness of the store I bought it from, I did not see the end of the video because the disk was damaged. I can’t tell you how this video ends. It has something to do with women being raped by a creature with tentacles. That much is certain.
I think there are numerous such “tentacle hentai” videos in existence. I do know that when I write about things like this, and post it on the web, I get hits in a big way. Who the audience is for this material I can only imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment