Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My New Glock 19 9mm

My new handgun is the Glock 19 9mm. I haven't had the opportunity yet to take this thing to the range, but it is very light, easily concealable and mag holds 14 rounds. More than enough to ensure the attacker's head is full of metal. The experience of buying a gun is a rush on the level of using cocaine. I haven't owned a handgun in about a year. I had been putting off getting my Nevada CCW for years just out of laziness, but I'm going to take take care of that in the next few months. Pardon my French, but ya'll got to tell gun control people to go fuck themselves. BTW, I was making small talk while I picked up the gun and said something about Occupy Wall St...the woman in the gun shop had no idea what I was talking about. This shows exactly how weak Occupy is.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. Glock Guide Rods

    ReplyDelete