Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New Holster King Holster To Go With My Glock 19

This is a good little $20 product from Holster Kings, one size fits all concealed carry holster. I believe it is technically called the Large Universal Holster, but if you check it out on the Holster King cite, they have it up. The plan is to get my CCW (Carry Concealed Weapon permit) soon, I have been lazy and put it off for way too long, without good reason. Apparently the gun store over on Tropicana does CCW lessons for free three times a week, so I have little excuse not to. THE CCW involves a 9 hour class and a shooting test universally described as being very easy. To be honest dealing with guns, in particular cleaning guns, can be stressful, but it is also highly rewarding. People do send odd, threatening, and harassing e-mails to me all the time, so I might have good reason to carry. The new Holster is extremely comfortable, I have been wearing it with the Glock 19 around the house to get accustomed to the new holster.

No comments:

Post a Comment