Sunday, April 1, 2012

911 Tape of a Man who Attempted Suicide by Gun and Lived (Contains VERY graphic material)

Thinking of committing suicide? Thinking of using that old pistol you've got stashed away to make it all go away? Well, you might want to give this recording a listen because of the dangerous possibility it addresses. That is the possibility you may survive the gunshot wound to the head. This is Daniel Von Bargen who was an actor on Seinfeld, I don't even remember his character at all. This should also be something of note for people who send me physical threats on-line, which happens periodically. I don't want to have to shoot anyone in the head. I really don't. But I am a gun owner and a decent shot, so you might not want to force me to defend myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment