Sunday, April 29, 2012

Real Snuff Footage


Snuff (Michael Findlay, 1976) - Fake Murder Scene by Franzdrago "Boy that's a really gory scene it really turned me on"...wow, that should be my new pick-up line. What the hell does that mean? People actually believed that was real snuff footage back in the 70's. That's from the movie Snuff from 1976. It was tacked on the end of another film shot in South America in 1971 called "Slaughter" which was then released under the name Snuff to capitalize on the supposed urban legend of the snuff films that started with Ed Saunder's book on the Manson family. Snuff actually did very well at the box office at the time. The DVD of Snuff should be in the mail this week or next about. I'll do a full review then, because I do reviews of anything and everything related to snuff films I can get my hands on, probably just short of real snuff films if they exist. I will tell you what I've learned: if there's no supply of real snuff films it's not because there's no demand.

No comments:

Post a Comment