Thursday, June 2, 2011

Jonathan Whittle-Utter, Love Coach Scott Catamas, and Peter Joseph!

Based on some of the figures that have kind of popped-up in my social circles in my life lately, I’d have to be very skeptical of people offering a complete transformation for the better through their little new age church or movement. I think I’d prefer to take the advice of someone who told me that they were offering me path to degradation and lower levels of consciousness. ”I am a spiritual teacher” that is probably a good indication of real pathology in-and-of-itself.


1. Jonathan Whittle-Utter:

People who’ve followed my work for a while will remember this guy, but I will recap for people that haven’t been up on the Whittle-Utter Catastrophe.
This freak came up last summer, somebody sent me a link to his webpage he is an actor and a filmmaker. I thought it was hilariously funny how bad his attempts at art films were. Back when I was still in Vegas I reviewed his first film back on the old Wacky World of William Wheaton blog at www.pollystaffle.com. He did not like that and so he sent me a very cryptic and somewhat hostile e-mail. I laughed at him, put that on-line, and then found another film of his to review. He sent another cryptic e-mail. I was sure to keep record of it because when you send a second hostile e-mail to someone, you start to enter into dangerous legal grounds. He is apparently part of the Human Potential Movement. I found an essay by a guy who did lectures over at their little Esalen Institute compound that I think explains the psychology behind Whittle-Utter’s strange behavior well- here’s a link to it-
http://www.jenniferchien.com/library/movement.pdf

2. Love Coach Scott Catamas-

Here’s a link to some “Love Coach” Scott Catamas-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XF4iv_KCJw&feature=related

I’m impressed by how trivial and uninteresting the people he counsels problems appear to be. Ah, but they live in those problems, don’t they! Catamas throws around the term NVC (Non Violent Communication). Here’s a video clip of some other NVC freak screwing around with hand puppets-Again, regressive role-playing-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bydhuxilg_A&feature=related

This one comes from the case files of my friend PI Jan B. Tucker. This guy has a criminal prior for pimping but he has all kinds of crappy relationship counseling videos on YouTube. I was considering reviewing his relationship DVDs but the filmmaking of Jonathan Whittle-Utter is almost merciful by comparison. He’s tied to a politician you may have heard of. I kid you not, Al Gore hangs out with a New Age pimp! The free world was once a bullet away from being run by a guy who hangs out with New Age pimps! Makes you wonder about that scandal a while back with the masseuse that said Al Gore sexually assaulted her…
I’ve been told that this is only the tip of the iceberg really, and that we see more on this one in in the news in the future. On the topic of small world-ness, I was able to trace Scott Catamas as doing events at a place called Harbin Hot Springs run by an organization called the Heart Consciousness Church-
“Heart Consciousness Church owns and operates Harbin Hot Springs. It is not a church in the traditional sense of buildings, structure and congregation. It is an embodiment and a manifestation of the New Age – that common thread uniting the human potential movement, the holistic, natural movement and universal spirituality.”
Small world! Human Potential Movement-as in Jonathan Whittle-Utter! If they’re all about this Human Potential Movement over at the Hot Harbin Springs, Whittle-Utter and Scott Catamas can hang out there together and snack on some mixed nuts.
The issue Jan B. Tucker worked on involved a child custody battle in which a set of 10-year-old quadruplets where apparently living on the “Celebration of Love” tantric-polyamoury group in Tiburon lead by a woman named Lori Grace. I think the grounds for child endangerment there are legitimate.

3. Peter Joseph:

I already did a review of one of his films on here, and I don’t care to do another review because that would mean watching his films again, but there really is more backstory to discuss and information coming to me about this guy. He came up because when I left Vegas I stayed briefly in New York with the painter Paul Richard, an old friend. Here is one for the depth of totally bizarre trivia-Paul Richard’s e-mail list is handled by Peter Joseph’s ex-girlfriend. Apparently, Peter Joseph’s nickname were he used to work was “Peter the Angry Dwarf”. As I already covered in my review of his largely discredited conspiracy theory film known as the Zeitgeist Movie. He’s into a lot of weirdness about ridding society of money, how Jesus was originally an astrological metaphor and the historical figure never existed, etc. Elements of the Zeitgeist Movement appear to be drawn from sources on the political right, in terms of things like the Federal Income Tax, but they want to get rid of currency. Jared Lee Loughner liked The Zeitgeist Movie, it came up a little bit.
Peter Joseph's cult is called the Zeitgeist Movement. It apparently split off connections from another older organization called the Venus Project, which is where he grabbed his whole trip about saving the world through doing away with currency. This clip of Peter Joseph throwing a first rate temper tantrum shows exactly how he got his nickname.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AseTgMygNdM

We’ve got some real winners here!

No comments:

Post a Comment