Sunday, September 18, 2011

MORE FUN MOCKING MAX MASLANSKY!!!!

“Hey William Wheaton, just to set the record straight, that website you saw identifying me as a 'street' artist is not me, but someone in Indonesia or Eastern Europe that filched my old domain after I let it expire and wrote that crap to egg me into buying it back for triple the price. Think what you will of my 'children's book illustrations', but this street art crap is not mine.”-

So wrote in the artist Max Maslansky in regards to my review. Well, you know I try to avoid making factual errors on this page. There you have it. The street art pieces and the artist statement type text accompanying them apparently were not by Max Maslansky.
1. That’s kind of a clever racket that guy in Eastern Europe or Indonesia has.
2. Something I’ve learned about the arts: NEVER contact someone who gave you a bad review. It’s a very good sign that no one cares about your work.
3. There is no way in which Max Maslansky’s art is any better then the street art he feels impelled to state is not his.
4. I am planning to phase out reviews like this review out completely. Why am I doing this? The reason is because there is very little public interest in them. I can see statistically what blog entrees people are reading and where. The number of hits the review of Max Maslansky’s work got was less then a tenth of the number of hits the review I did of the horror films Inseminoid and Humanoids from the Deep got. I encourage Max Maslanasky to sit down and watch Inseminoid. I want to make this perfectly clear. Inseminoid is not my favorite film in a lot of ways. But it beat Max Maslansky. I want that to be perfectly clear. Inseminoid gets more attention then he does. As a matter of fact the review of Inseminoid got more hits today then the Maslansky review ever got.

No comments:

Post a Comment