Thursday, March 8, 2012

Human Centipede 3 in Production, Prometheus to be Released in IMAX 3D

Some people prefer Dieter Laser in the original Human Centipede as Doctor Heiter, some people prefer Laurence Harvey in the 2nd film as Martin, but I am pleased to say both actors will return for 3, as will director Tom Six, who will also act in the film, and based on the general direction of 2, the strong speculation is that Laurence Harvey, Dieter Laser and Tom Six will play themselves in the film. It is being filmed here in the United States. I am very pleased about this. When I wrote about Human Centipede 2 getting banned months ago, it really got a good bit of hits and opened up entirely new audiences for me. It was even supposedly true that the Human Centipede sculpture that appeared at the Occupy Wall St protests was influenced and inspired by my writing on the film. That was hilarious because I was never involved with or truly sympathetic to Occupy, and have since grown disdainful of it. For these reasons the Human Centipede films and in particular Human Centipede 2 are obviously very close to my heart. It really gave me an angle that allowed me to expand my readership. Naturally, I am beside myself at being able to see Dieter Laser and Laurence Harvey on the same screen. Tom Six says 3 will be even more violent and disturbing than 2, which is going some, sense 2 was banned in the U.K. until they made 32 something cuts to it. I would expect that similar controversies will surround part 3, which of course would give me even more to blog about. Well, that will be quite a wait though. Here is more immediate good news. The Alien semi-prequel Prometheus directed by Ridley Scott will be shown on IMAX 3D. This information was just released today. Not this week but next a full trailer for Prometheus will be coming out, so expect also to see that on this page as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment