Friday, March 9, 2012

Words of Wisdom from Occupy Supporter Henry Rollins, Bunny Game Release

This is an 80's interview with Henry Rollins, then of the band Black Flag. This will surprise exactly no one, but he is now a supporter of the Occupy movement. Why? Well, you can look up the interviews he's given on the subject and try to make sense of them, I can't honestly say I have the time myself, having looked at them. I was never a huge fan of "hardcore" music even as a teenager. In other news that someone might actually care about, if you've read this blog recently, you may remember of a review I did of a film called The Bunny Game that's banned in the UK, and involves a whole lot of footage of trucker torturing a meth addict prostitute. Fangoria is reporting today that The Bunny Game will be the first DVD release from a brand new distribution company, so that will now become easily available.

No comments:

Post a Comment