Saturday, March 31, 2012

Iron Sky Looks Pretty Good...

Yes, Finland, a European nation with an exceptionally high rate of civilian gun ownership. I'd heard the strange conspiracy theories before that the Nazis had escaped to the moon, but here we have an actual film coming out based on such conspiracies, from a Finish studio. The soundtrack was composed by Laibach (rumored to be Neo-Nazis for years) who I would have dismissed as being has-beens but this is surely the correct project for them to have been involved with. The POTUS in this appears to be a Sarah Palin send up, quite funny. I am very excited about this film. I'm not sure if it will screen anywhere in Las Vegas, but I'm sure it will be on Amazon Video on Demand soon enough. I can't say if such a review would get the attention my work on the Human Centipede films or the Bunny Game got, but it does look like a cool film. Iron Sky looks good, Prometheus looks good, I'm quit excited about Human Centipede 3, but as i wrote earlier this week, that is now held up in production because Deiter Laser backed out of his starring role just before shooting was supposed to begin. The tendency is that only my writing on very extreme horror films such as Human Centipede 2 or The Bunny Game that get many hits on here, I think Iron Sky and prometheus look good enough that I'll try and get some reviews up.

No comments:

Post a Comment