Saturday, March 17, 2012

More on Prometheus, New Trailer

The new trailer for Prometheus looks really impressive. The more I see of the film the more excited I get about it. the general jist of the film remains that it is an Alien prequel where we see the exact same ship from the original Alien film with the space jokey. It appears to be focused on a different if not equally nasty organism or organisms. The long dead tomb is not so long dead after all, The implication seems to be that the whole thing is a trap. which is more or less what I already knew about the film. There's the bit about the small creatures which I think either infect human hosts, get big and nasty, or both. It could be multiple kinds of monster which some of the on-line rumors would suggest. That is really all that one can say for certain, there's a lot more questions left in my mind from the trailer than answers. I think this is going to be a really wild film.

No comments:

Post a Comment